Rescue Group Swap Zone!
Rescue groups often get a lot of equipment and supplies donated to them and they are exceptionally grateful. However, sometime donations are very large or it is a donation of items that particular rescue group might not need. That’s why there is the RESCUE GROUP SWAP ZONE!
Below are organizations with wish-lists of items they regularly or occasionally need. You might have some items to make a difference to them. Here are the wish lists for…
- Laundry soap, paper towel, cleaning supplies
- High quality cat food, GoNatural canned food for dogs
- Towels and blankets
- Greyhaven Exotic Bird Sanctuary (see bottom of page)
- Large bird cages (not round)
- Bird toys
- Stainless steal dishes
- Scrub brushes
- Dishwashing soap
- Dishwasher (new or working used)
- Urban Rabbit Refuge in Richmond, BC
- Rabbit pellets
- Wood stove pellets
- Animal carriers and baby blankets
- TRACS for Texas-bound bunnies (a short-term rescue to move the UVic rabbits)
- Animal carriers
- Gas cards or donations
- Rabbit pellets and fresh vegetable
Do you know of a group with an animal rescue wish list to share. Email me at christielagally ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com.